Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Act of Loving

I remember a line from the poem written by a girl” I give you love in an open hand, nothing but that.” And let quote from the book The road less traveled, it is the love where are no gems around. It’s just love all alone with no decorations at all. Love ungemmed, unhidden, wishing not to hurt. There were many moments that I have felt genuine fulfillment . But the question is, is it love? real love?

            In the world of so much misery, loneliness and need, I have felt real love from people - not the substitute that sometimes passes for love. There are people who have captured beautifully a lot of things that love is all about: unselfishness, communicating, helping, giving. Because of them who teach  us real  love  and  essential action  of  love, We can’t just curl up in the corner and tell the world how miserable and terrible our life is. We have to go out of myself  to something or someone beyond our self because this is how loving people give out of being loved. 

  I have realized the greatest act of help and love, of course is the act of healing. There's nothing greater than having a comforting bestfriend, mentor, lover etc..With them, everything seems easy, every pain seems easy to heal and bearable. The very little sacrifice we can make for them is nothing compared to all things they significantly do to support us, to console us, to be there for us, and love us truly through thick and thinl

      Be it in friendship or romantic attachments, If we are not compatible, that’s a good sign. It’s actually very good, because it challenges understanding and giving. When there are lot of differences between us, we’ve got to do a lot of talking. We’ve got to be patient with each others difference. We can’t always dominate and do it our way. Sometimes we have to give in and do it their  way. All the patience and the talking  and all the giving makes the real love because  they make for unselfishness and concern for other. “ Take care for me Hon”, be good, sleep well please, Please pray for us, I don’t want you get hurt” These were just few words that sometimes get uncommunicated but I am sure the meaning is the same- I love you". 
          We,  as lovers at the same time, should always tell our loveones to get on living and loving. Let's be lovable and we will be loved.

5 comments:

  1. love? For me it is a damn emotional feeling that everyone felt about everything. Sometimes i am not sure what really love is. If you have a GF/BF you should trust him/her about his/her love to you. because I trust you means I have no doubt in my mind about your honesty, integrity and credibility. But sad to say i don't trust anybody because i doubt about everything.Or i am just so stubborn to hide my feeling because i am afraid to hurt. No relationship can survive without trust. SO therefore LOVE build within TRUST. Trust means to believe.They say true love only comes around once and you have to hold out and be strong until then. I am still young too to hold on tight and our relationship is not too strong enough to hold on. We the teenager we often say that first love never dies, but we should rather say that true love never Dies. Well that is only my own opinion about what love is.I doubt almost everything and just things flow but I can't really feel like I am all there. This is the end but I am not sure on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we go on in our life we have to be loved and felt with different kinds of love.And the best love that we are going to be feel is the love of our friends,because they are the one who makes you happy when your sad,lonely and insane. If you need any convincing, take a look at your Friends because at the same time they are the one who can make you comfortable and safe.A true friend is someone special because they are the one who make you happy and giving you warm and tender love and comforting in their caress.And always remember that a true friend is always at your side ,If only in your thoughts a true friend is there for you willingly and come free, they're never bought.
    As you love your friends you will never give up on them and always keep them in a secured place as I experience ,when i was in high school i really treasures my friends and never let them go as they say that " ayaw pag salig sa mga tao nga nag palibot sa imu kay somehow they the one who will make your'e friends broke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's be lovable and we will be loved.

    certainly, i am in-love now. Last night was God's way to be acquainted with him and to know deeper about the person i loved. he said " he loves me" eventhough i have no assurance that he really loves me. all i know is i love him too. but i hate this strange thought forcing me not to love him. Am i afraid? afraid of losing him after all-- after he gets whats he wants?...Yes! i can give love. A real love. I have nothing to boast out in myself but only my true love towards him. If he really loves well, it would be the start of changing my wrong perception toward s_m_ _e_ r_l_tio_sh_p. I know we can compromise to understand each other because it is in the acceptance that peal love springs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. well, if you want to be loved and to be respected by others be good to yourself or simply start it within your self and to your cognition. Always remember that God gave us heart, in the sense that we want to feel the real love of our parents, friends, and our love ones. Due to this we tend to give back a "love" for them to realize that they are important and special. Another way of an act of loving to our friends is by simply making them happy as if it is the last day of their journey. We tend to give happiness for them to forget the anxieties and pains they have in their minds and hearts.Learned also to accept and admit things which are necessary for human development.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "All the patience and the talking
    and all the giving makes the real love
    because they make for unselfishness and concern for other."

    In love there must be "patience".. When you are in love with someone,you would do anything for them, and love them EXACTLY for who they are, then it's true and unselfish.
    It's hard to find two people truly in love, but I believe it exists.
    It's not being in a perfect relationship,but the most important is you understand with each other.In a quote
    "Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery .It connotes compatibility with each other,trust and most especially "love" that you exchange with each other.
    Although I haven't experience yet to be in love but I always tell to myself that if I'm inlove I will always have this trust,patience and understanding to a right person.

    ReplyDelete